These terms apply to use of the websites located at www. falconenamelware.com and all associated subdomains. The Website is owned and operated by Falcon Enamelware Distribution Limited (‘Falcon Enamelware’) a company incorporated in England whose registered address is 17 Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4SP. This is the user agreement that governs your use of the Website and the provision of the services we provide you. Please take time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our website and the services we provide you.
1. general terms
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Please address any customer service communications to the following:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Falcon Enamelware Customer Service, 17 Rosebery
Avenue, London, EC1R 4SP
If you are unhappy with the service you have received please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line COMPLAINT. We take your feedback very seriously and will endeavour to investigate the matter fully.
>We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms at any time. You will be subject to the policies
2. terms relating to website use
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. When using our website, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in ouracceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our website must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BUSINESS.
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.falconenamelware.com and all associated subdomains ('our website'). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. Prohibited uses You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site: In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with ourcontent standards. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam). To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You also agree: Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of ourterms of website use. Not to use our website or any interactive services for business purposes including the solicitation of business.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site. Issue of a warning to you. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. Further legal action against you. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. Changes to the acceptable use policy We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
4. Conditions of Sale of Goods and Services
This text needs to be added.
Do you have a question? Get in touch with our support team: email@example.com.