Falcon Enamelware has been an icon of British home life since the 1920s. Now the classic kitchenware brand has been revitalised for the 21st century. The new product range is stocked in 25 countries worldwide in retailers such as Liberty and Heal’s.
Our current vacancies are listed here. To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter of 250 words or fewer on why you want to work at Falcon, to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a versatile Operations Assistant to join our small but growing team. Your work will vary day-to-day and will run across a whole range of workflows from office management, data management, supply chain and logistics.
In addition to being an all-star generalist, you’ll have the opportunity project manage our strategically important events throughout the year.
There is plenty of opportunity for this role to evolve as we grow. This is a great opportunity to enter the company a shape a role that fits your specialization.
- Thirst for learning
- An inherent drive for doing things in the best possible way. Always looking for optimisations.
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude. We are looking for people who see solutions and opportunities.
- Personal integrity – we value people who care deeply about and take pride in their work, with a highly commercial mindset.
- Outstanding communication skills and high level of self-motivation, with desire to deliver a ‘WOW’ customer experience
The position of Operations Assistant will be based in Clerkenwell, London.